Does the thought of running your own business scare you?
Has it held you back from starting a business with your creative work?
Don’t ever let that be what stops you.
Here are 10 reasons why having your own business as a creative rocks!
- Decide when you want to work. Creatives love to go with the flow. Inspiration hits at odd times and most love to work at those odd times. As the owner of your own business, you set your own work schedule! Want to work at 3am? Yes you can!
- Your income has no limits or ceiling. You decide what you want to make and you are never caged in by the income ceiling of a regular job. The beautiful thing about this time in history is that we can expose our work around the world and within so many venues because of the internet. How can this happen? It begins with the inner shifts. You stop looking at what everyone else is (or isn’t ) doing and you get the inner game set for success. The opportunities are limitless!
- Creative ideas turn into multiple streams of income. As a creative, you aren’t limited to just producing one type of work. Your talents can create multiple streams of income through a variety of ways within your specific genre, medium or topic.
- You can travel and still be working! There are so many exciting things set up now for entrepreneurs who love to travel, such as office space/studio swaps and house-sitting gigs. You can travel, get inspired and still be working! (and getting paid via those multiple streams of income!)
- You can enhance your craft and technique through online courses. Never before has it been so easy to take online courses for just about anything! They can be accessed at any time, day or night. This leaves you free to work when you want to work and still be learning something new.
- Run and market your work, your way. If you’re a non-traditionalist (and most creatives are) you can run your business in a very intuitive/creative way and not worry one bit about what any other business owner (or artist) is doing. You get to run yours in a way that matches what you’re good at and love doing. This is covered in my Manifesting Your Creative Magic Program at length! We set up a system that is easy and NOT time consuming!
- As a Creative, you get to re-invent yourself and your work as many times as you want! You don’t have to think about stopping at a certain age and retiring. You will have ideas upon ideas for new work and new ways of making money and because of that, you will stay younger and vibrant a lot longer!!
- Fill the needs of future problems. As a creative, you probably get “hits” on ideas that might seem too far-fetched or not applicable right now. Right now being the keywords. You more easily tap into mass consciousness and can take one of those far-fetched ideas and begin putting it into form – then when the populace is ready, BAM! You are a genius/Inventor/Inspirational Seer with your new idea!
- Your expression of life through your medium actually helps to create the future! What will you create for our world? What do you want to pass along to the next generation?
- You can work through inspiration and your values. Not what some boss or manager wants you to do. You can experience the freedom that others only dream about. You get to be in the zone – that space where you’re lost in your creativity and you love it! That raises your vibrations. The more fun you’re having and the more you’re involved in your passion, the more money you’ll make. You’ll be happier, healthier and more vibrant, which will have people begging to buy your work!
Do any of these jazz your juices? Is there some part of you that wishes you could create a business with your creative talents?
I give free 30 minute sessions to creatives who are tired of wishing and want to see if they’re ready to take that next step. It’s informal, fun and you WILL walk away with valuable information on what to do next! Just CLICK HERE to schedule one!